I dedicate this blog to my friend Rebecca, who has walked me through the process to get my profile picture posted exactly where I wanted it. Thank you, friend. You have now not only given me countless extra hours of fun in the United Kingdom (that's another whole blog topic in and of itself), but you have also increased my technical prowess tenfold. I bow to your genius.
I can't post any more at the moment. I have 20 or so singletons from my church awaiting my arrival at a pizza party across town. May not be across town soon, though ... just today,I have looked into another apartment that is right in the center of things here in Macon. That statement, of course, begs the following questions: Is there a center of things in Macon? Are there even things in Macon?
And on those perplexing thoughts, I'll leave you. Ta. And hats off to Reba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks great!! (And I don't know if I should feel pleased with myself or like a total dork, haha.) Glad to hear there are Things in Macon, and you may be living close to them! What's this apartment situation? Very interested to know... I'm just proud of you for finding the 20 singletons in Macon.
Post a Comment