3.09.2006

Speaking of Showers...

... the one tonight was the ONLY one I've been excited about. Why? Because of Jenny, of course! Hurrah for Baby jras!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

How cute are both of you??? Jenny, can't wait to see you. Mir, I'm not speaking to you. Because you are not coming to Athens to hang out. But I might steal that jacket, so watch out.

miriam said...

Isn't the jacket great? A Valentine's gift from Cal...

(and no, Cal, I didn't put her up to it. she had no idea.)

Anonymous said...

m -
my sister said afterwards, who was the girl with the fabulous red shoes? ask her where she got them! :) they made the outfit complete!
thank you soooo much for coming. i wanted to spend more time talking to you, but...
thank goodness for the internet!

miriam said...

Wow... the ultimate compliment from your VERY cool sister! Thanks!

The shoes were actually my grandmother's, and I got them after she died last Fall. Luckily, I'm the only one of my sisters with the right size feet!