
Haley Joel Osment is 18 today. WHAT!?!? I thought he was, like, 4. Now if that doesn't make one feel old. Pretty soon, at the rate we're aging, he'll be seeing me and you, "everywhere, walking around like regular people. [We] [w]on't know [we]'re dead."
Ba da bump.
(By the way, I realize that I haven't really posted anything substantial in the last two weeks or so. But yes. These count, too. Keeping you folks entertained. That's all I'm required to do.)
5 comments:
What?!?!? This is impossible, I say, impossible. Although, come to think of it, he got his start on a show with Ed Asner when I was like 16 which was . . . 11 years ago . . . dang. Still. Impossible.
The fun posts -so- count! And I cannot believe it. He's totally six in my mind. Forever.
Also, Mir, you have just proven yourself as a forever [Eng]lish Ma[jor]. It's all in the brackets, I tell you.
http://groups.msn.com/HaleyJoelOsment
There you go, Mir (and Nel). Scary, I tell you. SCARY. (And not only because of the strange Spanish web site. Could've gone with a more legit one, but I liked the random latino man and the bad English translation.)
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH, I just about wet myself when I visited your link. Seriously.
And about the brackets: Don't you love them? I hope I remembered how to use them correctly. Oh, how I miss the brackets.
I do love brackets! I think I use them more often than I need to, just because their so fun. Such a feeling of control, also - like now it's my quotation, too.
(Sick, I tell you.)
Post a Comment