Sorry to not give more now. I've been busy! Here are pictures, though: one of my fun Athens friends, and another of my Macon crowd (including its newest and most handsome addition, of course. Gag with the cheese, I know.). I think they're all just fabulous and lovely. And hurrah! We went and ate Indian food
in Macon on my birthday! Whoever said Maconites aren't cool just hadn't met the right ones yet. Yes, I'm including myself in that vague "whoever"...

5 comments:
I love seeing a picture of you and your man in the same town....yeah....Happy Birthday...sorry I missed it:(
He is as cute as you are pretty.....soooooo
Hurrah. Thanks!
Hey, Miriam!!! Heather (walsh) Morse, here! I just connected to your post from Jenny's livejournal...You are looking GREAT! Skinny! Who is the man?! Yea! I am so glad to hear that you are doing great!
I have a livejournal at livejournal.com. My name is sassyteach.
The Masses need something MORE. (I know, I know... Who am I to talk?)
You appeased me. But now it's been a while and I am becoming unappeased again. But, alas, I assume this means you're having a busy, fun summer and hanging out with that great guy of yours, so I will try not to complain . . . .
Just know that your blog presence is missed and we anxiously wait your return!
Post a Comment