12.06.2006

Links

Scroll down to the bottom of this page. Ha!

Also, remember this post? Yeah, I went to this year's last night. I actually kind of enjoyed it. Kind of. What is happening to me??? Where is my edge* going? Anna Counts was there. She was as unhappy about it last night as I was last year. Be warned, Anna: if you stay in Macon too long, you might start enjoying those things. Might. Not that I do. No ma'am.

And finally: Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha!

*I am still under the delusion that I have (or at least once had) edge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, will you email me your address? it's cmas card time & I'm determined to make your fridge

Nellie said...

This map thing you have . . . I WANT it. Where/how did you get it?

miriam said...

Nellie -- I must admit that I stole it from Becca's blog; you can steal it from mine! Click on it, then follow a link at the top that says "Get one!" Then you have to provide your blog address and your email, to which it will promptly send a password. The password will allow you to have a thing you can paste into your template.
It sounds more complicated than it is. The hardest part is figuring out where to paste the thing into the mumbo jumbo of computer jargon in the html template. It's the same place where you put your links and things.
Good luck!
(and how fun that I now have a Japanese reader to add to my South Pacific fan! no, I have no idea who they are.)