The parent seemed to recognize the awkwardness of my singleton status as she and her daughter struggled to place the heavy crate in my car. "You'll just have to share them with your family!" she said brightly.
Mom told me to take them out of the box and spread them out in my refrigerator until I go home next week so that they'll keep. I gave five to Cal, since his parents are in town. This is what I have leftover:

At least I stand a pretty darn good chance against that bout of Scurvy that's been going around.
3 comments:
hahah, that is AWESOME! But it's true, that scurvy is bad, and you don't want to get it, so better safe than sorry!
Nice. But your fridge looks pretty!
that is a great gift!!! healthy, keeps the longest out of all the fruits...and keeps you well!
Post a Comment