2.08.2007

Dreams

Following in line with Bryan's most recent post about his dream, I, too, had a strange and rather disturbing one last night. I dreamed that I had accidentally uploaded some rather scandalous photos of myself onto my blog. By the time I realized my mistake, about two minutes later, I already had NINE comments, some from friends who I didn't even realize knew about my blog. I wonder if this is the modern-day, technology friendly version of the I've-come-to-work-naked-and-can't-find-my-clothes dream.

I should clarify that I don't actually have any scandalous photos of myself to upload, even if I ever wanted to (which I wouldn't). The most scandalous photos I've ever taken were of me in my bathing suit when I was in high school. My friend, Kelly, took them, and we were going to give one to my boyfriend as a Valentine's present. Yes, that's icky to think of now. Fortunately my mom found them and flew off the handle before they made it into his hands. I was so mad.

Isn't that funny, given what today's teens are posting on their Web sites for all the world to see? I mean... my bathing suit. I have a picture of me in my bathing suit (with other folks, too, of course) on my refrigerator. But it sure was scandalous at the time.

Anyway...

Have any of you noticed that Rebecca looks like Juliet on Lost?

No comments: