Well, folks, tomorrow starts year #6 at my school. Hard to believe that I've lived in Macon that long (remember when I was only moving here for a year, till I could get a more glamorous job in a more glamorous place?), or that I've been away from Athens for more than, oh, 6 months. Where has the time gone?
So what did I do with my last day of summer? After church, I spent 3 hours (literally) trying to get a virus off of Cal's computer and another 2 hours filming and editing this video, a task that my odd husband HAD to have accomplished before he could peacefully turn in for the night.*
It's 9:30 now, and I'm about to head to bed at my earliest time in two months. And tomorrow? I'll be getting up at my earliest time since our morning flight out of Atlanta for our trip to Puerto Rico. Ahh... memories. Sigh.
*What Cal didn't mention on his blog was that our truck was parked just out of view of the camera. That's right, people. We DROVE half a mile so that the man could run up the hill for his video. He even did a few jumping jacks before we left the house so that he'd look sweaty, like he'd really been working hard. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The video is great. It gives me a good laugh before I head to bed. Hope you have a good start to your school year.
Cal would not be very bright to try to get in the last word with you.Great blog. You should co-write his book with some sort of rebuttal after each of his entries.
Great laugh!!
I told Cal I thought it was a very creative video. Driving there is the funniest part.
The video is *hilarious*. In the middle of a night of insomnia, I laughed really loud and think I might have woken Kenton up. I'll be sure and show him the film tomorrow; he'll love it. It is clear that you had Nick's creative eye on that the whole time. He sure is an impressive cat.
Post a Comment