8.27.2009

8/27/09

Fed baby, ate breakfast, put baby down for nap, checked Facebook, took shower, got baby up from nap, put on make-up while talking baby talk to the kid on the bed behind me, fed baby, put baby down for nap, started laundry load 1, ate turkey sandwich and baked Ruffles, emptied dishwasher, washed dishes, made 3 bottles, started laundry load 2, checked email, got baby up from nap, fed baby, folded laundry load 1 while talking baby talk to the kid on the floor next to the couch, took baby to nursery and changed crib sheets (a lot harder than you'd think), put baby down for nap, cooked spaghetti sauce, folded laundry load 2 while talking to husband home early from rained-out softball practice, got baby up from nap, made noodles and garlic bread for husband, fed baby while husband ate supper, turned baby over to husband, made noodles and garlic bread for me, ate supper, changed into work clothes, left the house for my second job, drove to Warner Robins, taught two 75-minute classes, drove home from Warner Robins, blogged.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miriam, You had quite a day! I love the way you put Parks to take a nap but he didn't stay long. I'm sure you were tired when you finished teaching. Hopefully, your days will be better soon.
Love, Nana

Rebecca D. Martin said...

IM-pressive. You are an amazing woman, Miriam. I'm glad "blogged" was a part of your (very full!) day! How was teaching??

Grover Thomas Jr. said...

I got tired just reading this.

MaryLu said...

I'm heading to bed!

mama said...

funny, but not...right? I couldn't help but giggle, but taking care of kids makes for very long days. Wonderful days but very, very long ones. Parks is fortunate to have such a great mom.