Thanks for sharing all your memories of my aunt in the comments from my previous post. Carol ended her battle with cancer last night. Praying tonight for Rick, Radford, and Ashton. I love y'all!
so good to see you and precious Parks this week in Thomasville. Carol left us with the importance of being who we are... we don't need to try to be who we are not. She also left, as Ashton so wonderfully shared, that we need to connect with others and not be afraid to let others know what they mean to you. I love you Mir!
My prayers are with you and the family during this time. After your post, I had a love for your aunt Carol and I'd never even met her. Thanks so much for sharing those sweet memories!
4 comments:
My thoughts and prayers go out for you Miriam. May your fond memories of your Aunt sustain you during this difficult time.
so good to see you and precious Parks this week in Thomasville. Carol left us with the importance of being who we are... we don't need to try to be who we are not. She also left, as Ashton so wonderfully shared, that we need to connect with others and not be afraid to let others know what they mean to you. I love you Mir!
Miriam, I'm so sorry to hear this. I check your blog every few days even if I don't comment much, and I loved what you wrote about your aunt.
My prayers are with you and the family during this time. After your post, I had a love for your aunt Carol and I'd never even met her. Thanks so much for sharing those sweet memories!
Post a Comment