Is anything out there better than the television show Lost? I don't think there is. I've just finished watching the season finale with some friends of mine, and I've gotta say that those writers are absolutely and amazingly creative. Certainly two hours of great entertainment.
I'm so tired I can barely stay awake to type. The good news is that I don't have to be at work until 9:15 tomorrow, which is just the start of a wonderfully lazy summer! I'm going to Las Vegas on Friday, and I'm so excited. I've never been before. Will I gamble? Hmmm. We'll see. I could certainly use a multiplication of my finances, but I'm afraid it'd end up being more divisive. I wish that I were more of a risk taker. I'm working on it. My friend Charlie says that I need to be more aggressive and stop apologizing about everything; cussing someone out every now and then can be a good thing, he says in a not-so-delicate way. Then again, he also thinks I need to learn to swoon in order to stop being "one of the guys". I therefore think I should take all that he says with a grain of salt. Charlie -- you know we love you.
Hello as well to my new friend Anson, who discovered tonight that I'm attempting this blog thing. Read my first post; it'll tell you more what to expect, or, I should say, what not to expect.
'night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell Gollum, er, I mean Charlie, that I fixed my ring yesterday. I know he's been feeling so bad about it.
And what does that boy know about swooning?? Do you know how to swoon? (Do we even know what swooning -is-?)
He mentioned something about Scarlett O'Hara? hmmm. I think I'd rather stay "one of the guys" if behaving like her is required to be otherwise. Perhaps that should be my next post? Interesting idea ...
Post a Comment