Your Brain is 66.67% Female, 33.33% Male |
Your brain leans female You think with your heart, not your head Sweet and considerate, you are a giver But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you! |
6.10.2005
Gender Studies
I stole this little quiz from my friend TJ's blog over at MySpace. Seems accurate from my vantage point (well, "sweet and considerate" may be a little much), but then again, TJ (a male) got the exact same score. Try it and see if it's rigged...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mine says 73.33% Female but it had the same exact comments. I'm curious if anyone ever gets the opposite gender.
Well, my friend TJ is definitely a guy, and he got 66.6% female. Same exact thing as me. The title of his blog was "No, seriously. I'm not gay." haha.
Same as Miriam - 66/33. Same comments. Really, I wanna have more input than that, all the implications of those questions. Interesting things to think about.
66.67 MALE!!! Rxzdawg
Yay, Dad!!
Okay, Miriam, it's true. Maybe you are the only "real girl." I'm 53% male.
Post a Comment