9.06.2005

Clear skies, warm waters, white sand ...

... no gas. None. At all. Okay, so there was one place in Ft. Walton Beach, where Cal lives, about 20 minutes from my parents' condo in Destin. But it was $3.99 a gallon with lines stretching all the way down the street, so I'm not counting it.

The good news is that in spite of some unbelievably unusual circumstances (Katrina evacuees, gas crisis, the unexpected death of one of Cal's friends/co-workers on Sunday morning), my time spent both with my family and with Cal (and sometimes with my family AND Cal at the same time) was all very encouraging and promising. Here's a picture... how cute are we?!? :)

6 comments:

Nellie said...

Miriam, you ARE cute! I love it! And how wonderful! I loved your email, too! Oh wowzers.

Carrie said...

You look super-hot, woman.

miriam said...

yeah, it's such a burden being the attractive one of the couple. I mean, who knew it'd be so hard?

hahahaha, I'm kidding, Cal, if you're reading this. Ego feeling a bit bruised?

Anonymous said...

y'all look great together! :)

Rebecca said...

SO Cute! So fun! I love it, Mir. Very Good.

Anonymous said...

what happened to becca's blog?