9.10.2005

Dawgs Eat Rats

A few weeks ago, I stumbled across this blog that's a slapstick spoof of a Macon Newspaper. Kinda like The Onion, or The Daily Show? I read it from time to time because I like the writer's cynical sense of humor, especially as it pertains to my-favorite-place-in-the world, Macon (ha!). However, I've managed to stay out of the political controversy with Macon's mayor and the inner-workings of his office, and I don't usually understand the entries or even know if the widespread criticisms are legit. That's my qualifier before I send the link.

Anyway, today's entry is different in that I know what it's talking about and I can give the writer my full support.

GO DAWGS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny! i shared with my mom as well, esp cause he had one about "The Artist" who she adores!

miriam said...

I'm a little intrigued at the fact that the "wmcc news anchor" has commented on this entry.

What does this mean? Is there some way he/she can know that I've linked the page?

Or... does he/she read my blog, too?