9.02.2005

The Latest Fad Diet Revisted

Apparently my stomach read what I had written earlier about starving myself to save money for gas. In the cafeteria today, I ate at least a little bit of each of the following foods:

Mexican Lasagna (tasted like bbq. promptly gagged and threw away.)
Chicken Fajitas (2)
Refried Beans
Green Beans
Corn Chowder (with ham? Does corn chowder usually have ham?)
Mayfield Brown Cow Ice Cream treat

On a less depressing note, as I was entering the cafeteria for a second time a few minutes ago to track down a student, I passed Juanita, the wonderful lady who cleans our rooms. She seemed to look right through me, which is unusual for her, so I said rather loudly, "Hey, Miss Juanita!" She jumped and gave me second glance, then started laughing as she exclaimed, "In your jeans and t-shirt, I thought you were one of the students!"

Take that, Miss Janet Stacy.

1 comment:

Janet said...

wow...who knew my words had so much power as to cause this much tconcern as to bring about 2 blogs in one day (haha)....for the record I got carded at Publix last night...what a NICE cashier....

Keep in mind my friend I have "jumpers" in my closet!!