Number of Mullet Festivals attended: 1
Number of moons seen at Cal's company picnic: 1 too many
I got back yesterday from a wonderfully busy weekend down in Fort Walton.
We attended Niceville's annual "Mullet Festival", named not for the infamous haircuts that turned out in record numbers, but for the fish. Cal ate some and I tried his. Nasty. Festival was great fun, though, as was our trip to the beach up the road from his house Saturday afternoon. Why is Florida great? Because we were able to swim in the Gulf in the middle of October!
Sunday after church, I got to go with Cal to his company picnic on the Santa Rosa Sound (is that right, Cal?). The weather was BEAUTIFUL, although the highlight was most certainly laughing at and taking photos of Cal's fellow sportswriter's, uh, plumber-like shorts. All of this is just to say that we had a great weekend, and I was not at all excited to come back to Macon and get back to work today.
But work I must ...
1 comment:
You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment