I think I got an email warning me about this guy a couple of months ago. I assumed it was a joke (If a man shows up at your door and asks to see your boobs, DON'T SHOW HIM. He only wants to see your boobs.) Apparently, though, it really happens.
What in the world were those ladies thinking? I mean, it'd be one thing if they were elderly Alzheimer's patients or something, but these girls were in their 30's!! Come on. What a sad statement about the mental capacities of our gender.
It is pretty funny, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am aghast.
And Brad and I could not get any dates in highschool...
I had a "feeling" he was not the real deal...I will call the cops next time!
you MUST be kidding. Wow- I guess that is what happens when old, retired people get bored in FL.
Unbelievably funny.
Post a Comment