This was my sophomore-year college roommate. Her fiance (now husband), Erik, lived with the guy that I was dating, and they were the couple with whom we always double-dated.
Seemingly-senseless things like this come as a shock to us when we are so young and feel so invincible. They remind us of life's brevity, and how, even in sadness, we can look forward to a perfect eternity where death and mourning will be no more.
Please pray for her husband, and that he will be able to trust in God's sovereignty even in this! He is left now with a 1-year-old daughter to raise by himself. Last I heard, he was working as a youth minister at a church in Dacula.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Things like this just remind me of the fact that there are no guarantees in this life! I will be praying for her husband that he can find a way to put one foot in front of the other...and that the Lord would comfort him and give him peace.
Post a Comment