9.29.2006

Oodles and Oodles of Noodles

Cal sent me an email this morning with a link to the middle school kids' latest obsession. They apparently howled with laughter when he played it after giving in to their incessant begging during 1st period. Strange little brains with weird little senses of humor they have. I think he's a bit worried about what he's gotten himself into with this new teaching gig, where hippopotamuses with noodles on their backs are the norm.

Enjoy! And good luck getting the song out of your head afterwards.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, trippiest thing ever, second only to some weird cat thing Jenna showed me online one time. Wow. Middle Schoolers. Wow.

Nellie said...

BI-ZAR-RO!!! But it made me laugh really hard . . . just thinkin' about what in the world prompted someone to create such a thing. Maybe I'm a middle schooler at heart . . I'm definitely going to have to pass this along.