OOoooooh!! Who's reading my blog in So. Cal? My friend Jacey, perhaps? She's the only one I know there, assuming Carrie's back from LA. And up in the Northeast? And Texas? And other spots that my red dots only so vaguely pinpoint? Apparently, I have some silent lurkers.
So fun!! Now, if only I can get Jenny to check my blog way over in Germany, I'll be world-famous!
(Thanks, Reba, for the map idea.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The map is addictive, I tell you. Crack for your blog.
I think we've got some of the same lurkers, too - dots are in the same place!
I noticed that, too. I imagine they're linking from yours to mine or vice versa.
How fun!!! I wish livejournal had a map!!! that is so neat! I will pinch jenny and remind her to check your blog..all she has to do is look at it right?? because her lj is already linked to it.
You & Reba are now world famous! :)
Glad I can make the world a better place... ;)
Would you believe there are times I forget I'm in Germany? (Like if I don't leave my house or post all day)
I wanna get a map.
i didn't seem to get a dot. :(
oh well, we're connected at home now so maybe it'll pop up soon so I can get some credit for being here.
Post a Comment