Wow, that's a compliment of compliments! I'm not sure I agree. Kudos for finding such matching pictures, though! Where did you get that photo of me? Is it on my blog somewhere? Highlights nicely that her boobs are bigger than mine. And now my profile hits are up. Thanks, Mir. :)
I agree that we are ALL SOOOOOOOOOOO very very pretty...I love the so pretty game...but only because we really are SO pretty...I would never play it with ugly people:)
That is pretty incredible. And everyone is sooo pretty.
What is also pretty incredible, Mir, is the global span of your readership. I mean, seriously, how do you do it???? I just have one big dot in the SouthEast US. But YOU have readers in INDIA!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
Wow, that's a compliment of compliments! I'm not sure I agree. Kudos for finding such matching pictures, though! Where did you get that photo of me? Is it on my blog somewhere? Highlights nicely that her boobs are bigger than mine. And now my profile hits are up. Thanks, Mir. :)
The picture was one that I remembered from Nellie's blog, a year ago. I found it and cropped it a bit. I was pretty proud of myself for the match. :)
I think it's true! I noticed it last night. And yes, she is very very pretty. As are you. But actually you're SOOOOOO pretty.
No, no, Miriam - you're SOOOOOO pretty . . .
(Where's Gina when you need her for a good So Pretty game?? She needs to get a blog.)
I agree that we are ALL SOOOOOOOOOOO very very pretty...I love the so pretty game...but only because we really are SO pretty...I would never play it with ugly people:)
That is pretty incredible. And everyone is sooo pretty.
What is also pretty incredible, Mir, is the global span of your readership. I mean, seriously, how do you do it???? I just have one big dot in the SouthEast US. But YOU have readers in INDIA!!!!!!!!!!
Miriam, I know I'm one to talk, but, come baaaack! We miss you!
Is my LONG LOST (from the web) SISTER ever going to blog again?
Post a Comment