wow! that ring is so beautiful! it looks lots like mine...I am so excited for you! congrats! what will your new last name be?? and I can't wait to hear more! ;) oh, and I am praying for the Lord to richly bless this time..it is a very rich, memorable time...(ie. this engagement period)...so fun!
YEAH....wow...I just love happy times for singletons...of which you are the most deserving...he is a blessed man...and from what I have learned to love about him...you are equally as blessed. What a faithful God we serve.
Hurray!! I can close my blog now, as my goal has been achieved. Erika, the mysterious "Mad Housewife" has posted a comment. Who's Erika? No idea, but she's on everyone else's blog. I wanted her on mine, too! :)
8 comments:
Lovely!!!!!!!
(and Congratulations!)
wow! that ring is so beautiful! it looks lots like mine...I am so excited for you! congrats! what will your new last name be?? and I can't wait to hear more! ;) oh, and I am praying for the Lord to richly bless this time..it is a very rich, memorable time...(ie. this engagement period)...so fun!
YEAH....wow...I just love happy times for singletons...of which you are the most deserving...he is a blessed man...and from what I have learned to love about him...you are equally as blessed. What a faithful God we serve.
Hurray!! I can close my blog now, as my goal has been achieved. Erika, the mysterious "Mad Housewife" has posted a comment. Who's Erika? No idea, but she's on everyone else's blog. I wanted her on mine, too! :)
Thanks!
Beautiful ring, Miriam! I'm so excited for you both!
And congratulations to Janet, too!
If I move to Macon, can I get married too? :)
P.S. Don't really close your blog, that would be sad. :(
MIRIAM!!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations Miriam!!! I am really excited for you!
Post a Comment