1) I randomly ran into (not literally) Elizabeth the other day in the Lowe's parking lot. She was buying hardware for kitchen cabinets. I was buying plants for my garden. A far cry from our weekend in Vegas three years (!) ago.
2) I spent my spring break -- not in London -- but in absolute preoccupation with a) my niece and nephew in Destin (pictures below), and b) my perennial garden.
3) Our last big purchases were a furnace for our heater and a privacy fence for our backyard.
4) Tonight's big discussion is about our next big purchase possibilities: a burglar alarm, or weed treatment for our lawns?
5) It's 8 pm and I'm excited about bedtime.
I guess that 30th birthday of mine coming up in 2 months will be right on time.




3 comments:
We miss you Miriam you are not old!
Sigh. I know.
Yeah, I've been feeling it in the early morning awakenings for no clear reason. I mean, for me, the sleeper of all sleepers, that's a big deal.
These are some great photos, here, Miriam!
I can't wait to meet you for real! It won't be long!
Post a Comment