6.30.2005

Home Sweet Home

As requested by my friend Carrie, I'm publishing some photos of my new place. At the moment, my bedroom is off limits (sorry, Boys) because Elizabeth has a date tomorrow night and she was just over trying on some of my clothes and I've left them strewn about the room to clean up later. I also did a little shopping earlier and my new things are out, too. So, the bedroom will come at a later date, along with the kitchen, which is not yet fully unpacked. Note Nicholas on the chair and Seth Cohen on the television. Not a big fan of The OC, but when you're a single girl with only two channels, watching the cuties on that show isn't a bad option. haha. Love the built-in bookshelves, as well. They were a huge selling point for the apartment! I never have enough book space, and, to the dismay of the guys who helped me move, I could still probably use even more! All in all I'm loving my new place. I'll leave you with a view from my bedroom looking into the living room. It's as much of a full view as I could get. Oh, and please keep in mind that the flash on the camera doesn't do a whole lot for the fun, soft lighting of the room. In other words, in person, it doesn't look like the flourescent waiting room of a sterile hospital, as these pictures make it appear. Wow, is my pride showing tonight, or what?!? Enjoy, Carrie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miriam, it looks great! I want pics of the bedroom and kitchen ASAP! Carrie knows the way into my heart :)

Nellie said...

OH my gosh . . . what a cute place!!! I want to live there!!!

Carrie said...

Miriam, it looks *awesome*. I love the plaid accents. You are a great decorator! Love the built-in bookshelves.

Rebecca said...

I love it! Can't wait to see pics of the rest...