8.03.2005

Miriam the Werewolf

Hurrah! I took this Harry Potter personality quiz (because my SO fun life is providing me with endless hours of tedium) and I'm Lupin ... he's my favorite character (currently, although it changes from day-to-day), and I had no way to rig this thing to make it say that! My day has officially been made. Shut up with how pathetic it is that I'm, truly, genuinely, THIS excited. And, if you haven't read the books before and want to, please disregard the title. It means NOTHING. There are no such things as werewolves. I mean, really. Werewolves?

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all had better beware, LORD VOLDEMORT is in the house !! Not to shabby though, 2nd only to Harry in power and have control over the death eaters . DAD

miriam said...

haha! Seriously, dad? Who would've thought it. Love that, though. So funny.

Rebecca said...

Okay, so I'm Olympe Maxime, and I don't know how I feel about that. I mean, who even remembers who that is?? But she's an ENFJ, and that's pretty much right on for me.

I've got to say, though, Miriam's Dad, I think you are Very Cool for taking the Harry Potter quiz, and, even more, for entering the blog universe. I'm impressed. What a cool dad. And Lord Voldemort, at that!

Rebecca said...

I really need to go back and reread up on Madame Maxime. Sigh. You get to be Lupin, Jenny gets to be stinkin' Dumbledore... Isn't Maxime big and obnoxious and impersonal? Maybe I just don't remember right. Or maybe -I'm- big and obnoxious and impersonal. I'll own it if I have to. I want to know who Carrie is!!

miriam said...

Rebecca -- if it makes you feel any better, I have a friend who took the quiz and was Hagrid, so you're not alone in your Giant world. In case you were feeling like you were, poor thing. ;)

Jenny gets to be Dumbledore? oooh, go Jenny!