Yeah, so I had a guy come visit me this weekend. All the way from Florida. I knew him in high school, and we've recently been back in touch. His name is Cal, and things were good. But he's far away and timing is off, so prayers here will be appreciated. And that's all the details y'all are gonna get...
I know, I know, you just wanna know if he's cute, right? Well, check him out for yourself below. Yep, Go Miriam!
8 comments:
Little stinker. MORE.
he is cute!
Miriam. Like it or not, this little blog thing has brought you another nosey friend (me!). We need more! Maybe an email would be appropriate?? Alas, I will sit quietly and pray. Timing, distance . . . blehk. Oh, but God is Lord of them both!
Sorry, Ladies. I'm keeping this stuff to myself for now, okay? Hope y'all will understand this time, and forgive me. But I did want to share this little bit. Thanks for the prayers, Nellie!
Yes, Yes. I fully understand the need to ponder things in your heart. And I commend it, actually. Will pray.
-Fully- understand. You can count on the praying.
Good deal. Same here.
Miriam, I miss your witty commentary on the day. Maybe it's only been one day since you last posted, but I miss it already. When does school start back for you?
Post a Comment