8.11.2005

Splurge!

Guess where I am? You're probably thinking that I'm sitting in my tiny little office (NOT a closet), typing away on my clunky, desktop computer, right? Wrong!

I did it, I took the plunge, I bit the bullet, I pulled the trigger. Yep, I bought a laptop. I love it, although I'm currently hating every ounce of technology that is required to keep this thing going. I've spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to set up my wireless router so that I can take this baby around the house with me, but it's not working. So, I'm on my bed attached to wires galore. But at least I'm on my bed. Somewhere I can breathe and move my arms without smashing them into a wall.

So, I'm excited, in spite of my current frustrations with all the installation junk. Now, could someone please spare a poor girl some change for food?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Fun stuff!

Nellie said...

Ooh, ooh, what kind did you get??? I've been considering . . .
Always looking for tips from those who have gone before me. :)