Elizabeth and I were the coolest girls there; we were the only ones in jeans. Yeah, baby, that's the way to rebel! Know you're all proud of me and my lack of conformity. And with curly hair, too. The nerve...
Here's my table; a pretty good bunch of girls, it turned out.

And this one's for Beth...
4 comments:
You are cool...but THE COOLEST??? Really??? You forget I was there too--haha
I have promised and pledged to my friend Miriam and others that as WOMAN in charge of FPC Christmas Dinner and Retreat....that all cheesyness and sappyness will be reserved for the Christmas Dinner and Women's Retreats at the local Baptist and Methodist chuch--tee hee...
I think last night was CHEESE free...although I did really enjoy being one of 7 trouble makers 2 years ago at our table...it was then that I knew I had a kindred spirit in Mir...
What's the new picture from?? Very artsy.
Elizabeth was over last night and I was trying to decide on a dress to wear to a Christmas party, so we decided to take pics of my options. She wanted me to turn around to get the back of that particular one, and she took it while I was still moving, and it turned out pretty cool and blurry. So... it's a crop from that.
Thanks for the artsy compliment!! Hurrah! My Asheville friend thinks I'm artsy!
Post a Comment