New pair of sexy, black pumps: $30 (even with giftcard from student)
Manicure, Pedicure, and Eyebrow Wax: $50
Two new tubes of lipstick: $20
Spending the entirety of one's Christmas bonus (yet to be received) in one Fabulously Feminine day...
Priceless!
(For you boys who don't understand the draw of buying shoes, pampering yourselves with getting your nails done, and experiencing the therapeutic value of buying lipstick, let me try to make an analogy. Hmmm.
It'd be like you going home from work after only two hours (it's midterm week) to crash on your couch and watch football on your bigscreen television and eat buffalo wings all day long. With Herschel Walker. In your underwear.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't think I would want Herschal to wear my underware...boys are soo weird...
PS I heard we are not getting a bonus this year...yikes!
Oh, Miriam. NO need to explain.
Yesterday, being the last day on the job, I was supposed to get drinks with Brian the Design Guy (also leaving Big Bridge). Instead, I cancelled on him at the last minute to make it to the vintage store to buy the -other- 50's party dress I'd been wanting before the store closed. Brian's response upon my (very apologetic & embarrassed) cancelling? "Go, get the dress. You'll sleep much better tonight if you just go ahead and get it. I understand, it's a female thing - Christmas party attire is very important." This is a man who understands women.
Also, am curious to see the fabulous new black shoes...
haha. i LOVE the couch/ football/ boxer analogy.
Post a Comment