5.18.2006

Happy Anniversary to me!

One day late, though. Yesterday, you see, marked one year from when I started this silly little blog.

Oh, how things have changed between then and now. More on that to come later, perhaps.

(not anything exciting more, I should clarify, just maybe a commentary on the good things that have changed and the bad things that have changed. I don't know. Maybe not. We'll see if I'm inspired later.)

3 comments:

Janet said...

ohh get inspired PLEASE....I like to read about good things...and you have a lot to celebrate about--I mean one thing is that you look great...your sister and I are sporting fashions from the Miriam 2005 spring collection....come on gush, you know you wanna!

miriam said...

My clothes look better on the two of you than they ever did on me!

Janet said...

ahhh....what a great friend....I want to be able to borrow the clothes(much smaller size) that you are wearing this spring!