I thought I'd start out my successful career in real estate* with some free advertising. Just to show my abilities, you know. So...
Anyone want to buy a cute house on a corner lot in Florida, not 5 miles or so from the Gulf Coast? The sooner he sells, the sooner he moves!
Anyone want to buy a charming, brick house with a great, midtown location in Macon? Gently owned by my very anxious-to-sell sister and brother-in-law! Fantastic interior colors!
Anyone want to buy an elegant, traditional home in the heart of Greenwood, SC? Kitchen and upstairs newly repainted by my mother and sister (a different one) and brother-in-law!
*kidding about the real estate thing. Not kidding about the houses for sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny how Cal's house is the smallest...yet the most expensive....LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
I *think* his is maybe a little bigger than Amy and Matt's, but I could be wrong. It's hard to tell when they're laid out so differently, you know? I'm sure they could tell me w/ the square footage and all.
However, Julie's in Greenwood dwarfs them all. It's like a real person's house. (In other words, like somewhere our parents would live.)
Post a Comment