5.30.2006

Photo Shoot

Saturday morning, I got up at 5 am. Why in the world?, you ask. Well, it was for my very first professional photo shoot! What in the world?, you ask.

I was down in Fort Walton visiting Cal for perhaps my very last time before he moves to Macon. Because it was my last visit, and because he won't be there much longer, and because he's an incredibly thoughtful guy, he set up a beach photo shoot with one of his photographer friends. And it was all his idea!

We had a BLAST in spite of the early hour (which was for sun/lighting purposes), and the pictures turned out great. It's amazing what a professional can do, huh? Anyway, I'm including a sample below; these are only a few out of the 250+ that she took.

My mom would probably say that it's vain of me to post these under the assumption that you all want to see them. But you do want to see them, right??? Especially since most of you haven't even met Cal!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are GORGEOUS!
the first is one of my favorites.
and it looks like you two were having a blast doing it as opposed to be self conscious! :)
love 'em.
good on ya for posting 'em.
good on cal for a great idea!

Janet said...

ahhhh...I think I am in LOVE with y'all.....I think the photogrpher is great but I think her subjects are AMAZING!

Rebecca said...

Um, SO cute.

Nellie said...

Y'all are BEAUTIFUL!

Anna said...

ADORABLE!!! Um, can we say "engagement photo"? I love love love them. Can't wait to meet Cal. He has beautiful eyes (and that's a very important thing to have)...

Anonymous said...

yall are HOT!!! I am so glad that you have a honey! Those EYES!!! Your hair is amazing! I LOVE THEM! I will pray :)

Anonymous said...

sorry, wrong address...