9.05.2007

Evidence

If you don't understand these pictures, see this prior post.

View from above. Note the small amount of space between the left side of the yellow pillow and the edge of the bed. You guessed it. That's where I go. (Remember the Weight Watchers post? Yeah. Now you know.)

View from my side of the bed. This is what I see first thing in the morning, when we get up late enough that the room is light.

These last ones are just for fun.


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think I see room on his far side of the bed where he could scoot over a little bit.

miriam said...

Ha! I agree. See how our bed has those slats in it? We count the number of slats that each of us is taking up and then will complain if one gets more slats than the other. We "get" 13 each.

Example: "Cal, I do believe you, or one of your million pillows, crossed the 14th parallel several times last night. Don't let it happen again."

Rebecca said...

That pillow in the middle is -definitely- crossing the 13th parallel.

(I clearly feel very strongly about sleep and am offended on your behalf. With much love to Cal, though.)

Anonymous said...

Ladies,
That's not even me in the bed! It's some life-like mannequin (albeit one with underarm hair) that Miriam keeps for myriad devious plots such as this, apparently to sway sentiment to her side. I assure you I stay well within the 13th parallel at all times and only deviate when pushed to the brink by the Paul Bunyan-like snores emanating from my lovely bride ...
Cal

miriam said...

What my handsome husband doesn't realize, you see, is that the majority of my blog readers have, at some point in the past, either traveled with me or -at the very least- shared a room with me. They therefore know that I do NOT snore.

At least not regularly.