Have y'all seen this ebay auction site? One of my sisters sent it to me, and after reading the story and following the blog link the woman posted, I was amazed to discover her popularity. I mean, 184 comments on one of her posts. 184 comments!! All due to a couple of funny anecdotes on Ebay about her life as a housewife and mother-of-six.
Apparently, because of her stories, she's been interviewed on all the national morning news shows and radio shows, not to mention a book deal in the works.
Amazing the power of the Internet and word of mouth. Anyway, she's pretty funny. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A book deal?!? Wow. I read it, when a friend forwarded it to me. Ironically, it was on a day when I'd had a hellacious trip to Walmart with my own kiddos.
Post a Comment