Today is picture day.
The boys in the sophomore class all decided that they would use this day as an attempt to sabotage the 10th grade section of the yearbook. How?
1) All wear red, so that the pages are overwhelmingly monochromatic.
2) Wear no undershirts beneath their polos
3) Unbutton every button of their polos so that their scrawny bare chests are exposed
4) Make the goofiest fake-smile face possible without alerting the photographer that the face isn't one's naturally awkward smile-for-the-camera.
As a result, I've been fighting laughter all morning as I strap on my stern teacher face and tell them to behave. The girls are all doubled over in fits of laughter, the boys each trying to top the previous in line. The photographer caught on during one of the classes, prompting him to lecture the kids about how "this picture will be the one in the yearbook!" and "we don't do retakes!"
Of course, that's just what the guys want to hear. That's the point. Wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So...if the guys are all wearing red, why is this guy in blue stripes???
Second attempt to post......Well, I do believe that is Brian Lane class of '95. I recognize the hotties when I see them.... PS- the cell phone is working.
L, Elizabeth
HAHAAHAH!! I love that you know him. It's funny that he's a real person. I just had Cal email it to me from one of the old yearbooks because I thought it was pretty classic. I do figure that I should take his picture off, though, now that folks have seen it, so I won't get sued or something in the future.
Post a Comment