The fun part of summer leads directly to the most annoying part of summer: living out of a suitcase. I unpacked from my trip to South Carolina on Tuesday, and I'm frantically doing laundry right now in order to pack for Savannah. I'm leaving this afternoon.
My trip to see my sister, Beth, was originally scheduled as just a quick weekend; now, it's turned into a 5-day, 4-night eating extravaganza. Oh, don't get me wrong... this is a good thing. A very good thing. Beth called about a month ago, and the conversation went a little something like this:
Beth: "Um, I think you're gonna have to come for longer than a weekend."
Miriam: "Sure, ok. Why?"
Beth: "Well, there are too many restaurants that we need to go to, and there's no way I'm narrowing them down to just two."
Miriam: "Woohoo! Count me in!"
We're doing Sushi, Indian, Thai, and Seafood at the beach on four consecutive nights. I'm thinking that I may need to pack those jeans in my drawer that are the next size up.
So, I'll see y'all back again on Monday. Heavier, I'm sure, but happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Small price to pay. Can I come eat with you??
hey, give a report on the restaurants... we go to savannah/tybee for labor day. i know a few places we like, but we're always up for new ones.
Post a Comment