7.22.2005

I Heart Progressive

Update on the Car Situation. Insurance companies have both been great. Faxed the police report to mine early afternoon, and they were quick to be in touch with the other guy's (henceforth known as the "Perp"). Within an hour I'd had 2 conversations with Progressive (both of which while I was visiting the Telfair Art Museum and feeling very much like "that annoying girl on the cell phone at the art museum"). I talked to them again so they could get my statement while I was at The Sentient Bean, a really cool coffee shop across from Forsyth Park. Set up for taking my car in to the shop that I usually use on Monday afternoon, and I'll be hooked up with a rental.

Oh, and did I mention I might be crushing on Jared the Claims Agent? He was too cute. At least his voice was. I think he liked me too, as he was quite flirty for a typical late Friday afternoon business call. Wanted to know all about my weekend and what I had done in Savannah so far. Yup, nothing like a phone call with a claims agent to boost a girl's confidence. I could get used to this wreck thing.

1 comment:

Nellie said...

More, more! We want more!