7.21.2005

Input needed!

Ok folks... I need your help. Which picture do you like better for my profile shot? The one with the highest vote wins, regardless of what I think!

A couple of ground rules:
1)Only one vote per person.
2)"Neither" is not an option. Be nice.


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

the yellow shirt looks better in the small picture slot.
Beth

Anonymous said...

I vote with Beth. I love that picture. Can't help but wonder what you are looking at in the one with your eyes cut up towards the ceiling. Was there a bat hanging up there? :)

Anonymous said...

you look great in both. i think the first is playful.

miriam said...

all predictable so far... thanks for the votes :)

(and who knew this would be a way to get compliments? Thanks, Jenny!)

Rebecca said...

The top! So cute, these pictures. (I meant to comment earlier.) Sorry to disagree with the fam.

miriam said...

(not interfering, here, but Reba -- I was counting on you disagreeing with the fam...)

:)

Carrie said...

second pic, hands down

Rebecca said...

Okay, I'm stinkin gonna vote twice. I know I'm breaking the rules. But I can't see how everyone doesn't think the top picture is better - it's fun and she looks good and it's kind of fuzzy and off-center in a really interesting way. It's the best. And Spunti's on my side. Go artistic, Miriam. It adds mystery :)

Rebecca said...

Also, the top one looks better small, you can see more details. Clearly, I feel very strongly about this. (Miriam, can't understand why you thought I'd have an opinion...)

miriam said...

my vote counts, too. And that's a vote for the top one. I'm with Rebecca here. If it were a picture I were sending in to somewhere conservative and mainstream, then definitely the yellow. But, let's keep in mind that this is a BLOG. Creativity reigns. Etc etc.

Still, I'm only allowing myself to count as one vote. Polls close in, um, 2 days? Maybe that'll get Nellie here. And Bryan. and anyone else who might read this that I don't know.

miriam said...

Oh, and check out the backgrounds, too. Would we rather have funky turqouise lamp and poppies? or messy bathroom counter with, erm, hygiene products clearly in view (sorry, boys)?

Rebecca said...

I -definitely- noticed the background. #1 = very cool lamp and lighting. Really, now. The bottom one is a good picture, Miriam, but the top pic is a statement. Go with the statement. (C'mon, now, Nellie...)

Anonymous said...

Miriam, I vote for pix #1. It's very whimsical. Looks like you're up to something nauty! Just kidding! Love your blog!

Terri Terry

Nellie said...

I'm here, I'm here!! Wowzers. Honored that people care so much about my vote! Well. I see the arguments for both. And they are both really amazing pictures. And I sway back and forth. But. I think I'm going to have to go with Rebecca on this one. For this forum, the top, slightly off-kilter and somewhat mysterious one is the best. It's creative and fun, yet also thoughtful in a way. I like it. And, I too, noticed the background and the lamp is definitely cool. So. The top one has my vote. (However, should Jared the Claims Agent ask you for a photo, you should send the bottom one -- it's more frameable :)

miriam said...

yay yay yay!! we're winning!

Anonymous said...

no. 2 dad

miriam said...

2 days is up, and I believe the artsy one has it. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get bored of it soon and will switch things up.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Miriam. I'm voting for shot #2 with your sweet angelic smile. Don't laugh; I mean it! I have no clue which one your mom voted for--the one I did, I'm sure. (: