Nothing like a boy coming over to motivate a girl to clean her apartment, huh? Took these pics for my avid blog readers (hah!) the other night while on my high-after-the-motorcycle-ride when my place looked nice for a brief time. Includes the bedroom, the "office" (actually, as you can see, just a closet!), and my kitchen, which is connected to the bedroom by a tiny hallway off of which is a tiny bathroom. Couldn't get a good angle with the kitchen ... it's a lot cuter in person. The three rooms all just go straight back, so folks have to traipse through my bedroom to get to the bathroom and the kitchen. Not good for a messy person like me. Oh well. I painted both the bedroom (originally a boring beige) and the kitchen, which was a dirty white with a really old border.






My browser keeps messing up, so I'll post the others later today when I've given it a chance to rest. Until then, Happy 4th of July!
2 comments:
CUTE!!! Wish I could come down and check it out. Will post pictures of my new place as soon as I get 'em.
Miriam, it looks amazing.
Post a Comment